At BlackInk IT, we think it’s important for you to get to know our people. Today, we are featuring an interview with Matt Benson, our Technical Support Coordinator. In this role, Matt is the first contact point for our clients, making his name very recognizable. Let us tell you, he’s not just the voice on the other end of the line. Matt plays an essential role in all aspects of delivering superior customer service. From being the first point of contact to assuring that issues are solved, Matt walks alongside the customer from start to finish.
Without further ado, here’s Matt:
- What is your role at BlackInk IT? I see my role as an essential link between our clients and our technical staff. I want our clients to feel that their concerns have been heard and understood. My hope is that they believe we have responded to their requests in a timely and efficient manner, and that we have the right resource working to resolve their problem.
- Why did you join BlackInk IT? I was excited to work for a well-established company that remains focused on growth and opportunity, both for itself and for its employees. Also, I wanted a position that offered more contact with clients. I have held positions with other companies where I had little to no client contact and was ready for the challenge of working on the “front line.”
- What unique experiences have you had at BlackInk IT? In my experience, it is rare to have the type (and quality) of interactions that BlackInk employees have with our executives and decision-makers. The opportunity for each member to make meaningful contributions to our development is unique.
- What is your favorite BlackInk IT perk? The K-cups are a sweet perk, I must admit! From a personal standpoint, I appreciate the chance to continue learning about the latest trends and changing landscape of the IT industry.
- What do you think is unique about BlackInk IT? We jokingly refer to BlackInk as a 22-year old “start-up” company. To me, it seems unique to be working in an environment that blends well-established excellence with enthusiasm for change.
- Describe BlackInk in 3 words. Expert. Responsive. Caring.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Cycling, backpacking and playing music.
At BlackInk IT, we understand that the best technologies are useless without highly skilled employees that are passionate about generating solutions for organizations.
We value our people. That’s why we focus on providing the best opportunities for employees to exude excellence through ownership, integrity and respect while being part of the team and advancing themselves, their careers and BlackInk IT. We provide an encouraging environment for employees to learn and grow while pursuing their passions.
We hope you enjoyed getting to know Matt!